Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Women and Men
Louisville, Kentucky Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor, Brad Cummins, M.D. at RevitaLife MD specializes in offering Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs to men and women in Jeffersontown and Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Throughout the course of his career, he has helped vast numbers of men and women to overcome conditions associated with hormonal decline and imbalance. Bioidentical Hormones are natural, safe, and effective, and they can be used to substitute the body’s hormones. Because weight loss resistance is typically a side effect of hormonal imbalances, Dr. Cummins commonly combines medical weight loss strategies with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to achieve more rapid and dramatic results. It is Dr. Cummins’ goal to educate and assist patients on their journeys to slow and reverse the aging process, prevent disease, and help them live healthier, more vibrant lives.
Aging is directly related to declining hormone levels, which is why Dr. Cummins’ uses Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to reduce or reverse the signs and symptoms of aging. It’s not just about night sweats and hot flashes. Treating fatigue, mood swings, poor libido, weight gain, and a foggy memory can make a major impact on relationships, careers, and families. There is simply no reason to let this happen.
Many people resign themselves to living with the serious symptoms caused by hormone imbalance, accepting them as an unchangeable and an untreatable part of the aging process. However, maintaining optimum levels of hormones promotes an improved quality of life and prevents many of the degenerative illnesses commonly associated with aging.
Although Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is an age-old remedy, many doctors and their patients are just learning of this option. Bioidentical Hormone Therapy is in the forefront of anti-aging treatment and for many doctors the newest method for helping cure much that ails the menopausal woman as well as the andropausal male. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is working its way into mainstream America.
- What are Bioidentical Hormones?
In order for your body to operate at its maximum potential, it is vital to have sufficient levels of certain hormones. As we age, our hormone levels decrease, and can result in varying negative symptoms. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy works to restore your body’s hormone levels to their natural balance.
Bioidentical hormones are compounds that have exactly the same chemical and molecular structure as hormones that are produced in the human body. Numerous studies have been done attesting to the safety of natural hormones for men and women. The natural hormones are almost entirely without the side effects of the synthetic hormone replacement drugs. Depending on your symptoms and test results, you may be prescribed the Bioidentical Hormones estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, DHEA, cortisol or melatonin.
The effective use of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for the relief of symptoms caused by age-related hormone imbalances found in women and men can optimize and balanced hormones are essential to good health and a feeling of wellbeing. By providing hormones that are an exact biochemical match of your own hormones, it is possible to restore your hormones back to the balance you had in your 20’s and 30’s.
- Why should you use Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones have been successfully used in men and women for decades. In well known medical journals, researchers have reported that the Bioidentical Hormones, estrogen and testosterone, are not only safe but also have a positive impact on some diseases like osteoporosis and prostate cancer.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones for Men and Women:
- Improved sexual performance
- Healthier lipid and cholesterol levels
- Better prostate health
- Improved blood sugar balance
- Healthier moods and outlook
- Increased focus and concentration
- More strength and energy
- Improved well being
- Greater libido
- Reduced aches and pains
- Better quality of sleep
- Improved muscle mass
- Is Natural Hormone Therapy Right For Me?
As women and men age, their hormone levels decline. This decline creates hormonal imbalances, which cause negative side effects. Women may suffer from hot flashes, weight gain, night sweats, fatigue, loss of libido, flabby muscles, anxiety, and depression.
- For Women
- Estrogen has been shown to be one of the best treatments for hot flashes and night sweats
- Estrogen may relieve vaginal dryness
- Estrogren protects against bone loss, and prevents hip and spine fractures
- Combined estrogen and progestin therapy may reduce the risk of colon cancer
- For Men
- Only 10% of the 13 million men suffering from low testosterone are diagnosed and treated each year
- Low testosterone levels are sometimes referred to as “Male Menopause,” or Andropause. The decrease in male testosterone is simply due to aging (and can be compounded by other factors) and is clinically referred to as testosterone deficiency syndrome.
- Testosterone production/levels decrease gradually (about 1% per year) beginning around age 30
- Low testosterone can be caused by medications, hormone disorders, genetics, or chronic illness
- For Men & Women
- Human Growth Hormone has been found to reverse signs of aging, improve muscle strength, increase endurance, and decrease body weight
- DHEA has also been found to slow signs of aging, increase energy, boost immunity, and decrease body weight
As a Louisville, Kentucky Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor Brad Cummins, M.D. at RevitaLife MD has helped countless men and women, in Jeffersontown to overcome age related hormonal imbalances. For women, conditions related to estrogen dominance, lack of estrogen, or a progesterone deficiency, can be corrected using Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. In men, Dr. Cummins can restore testosterone to healthy levels in order to help them feel more youthful. Optimizing hormone levels in both men and women with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has allowed numerous patients to improve their quality of life as they age.